Ep. 32 – Earnest Brew Works with Keefe Snyder and Scot Yarnell
Subscribe on iTunes ——->
Owners and Brewmasters of Toledo’s newest Tap House, Earnest Brew Works, Keefe Snyder and Scot Yarnell joins the guys to talk about their brews and their brewing history.
Whats going on in the 419
This Friday, Earnest Brew Works will celebrate their Grand Opening. More details later in the show, online at EarnestBrewWorks.com
And we had so much fun with our Trolley Hop last weeknd, that the Downtown 419 gang is bringing the Trolley Hop Back. This Saturday & Next Friday (the 3rd & the 9th) the Downtown 419 Trolley Hop will be bouncing around Downtown Toledo. Stopping at local breweries and touring historical and up-and-coming resurgence sites. This IS the holiday trip not to miss. Tickets $25
More Info – downtown419.com
Q1. What cornerstoneto the early 1900s brewing industry was patented by Michael J. Owens in 1903?
A1. First Fully Automatic Glass Bottle Manufacturing Machine
Q2. To survive through prohibition, Beer companies sold what to stay afloat publicly?
Q3. What brewery was started in 1838 and is claimed as the second oldest business in Toledo?
A3. Buckeye Brewing Company
Bonus: On August 30, 1972 Buckeye Brewing Company closer their doors for business. On that very same day, another local legend of a downtown business closed their doors. Who was it?
– For more information on Keefe, Scott, and Earnest Brew Works head over to EarnestBrewWorks.com or stop in to their grand opening this Friday.
– Recorded out of WavFlow Studios ~~ www.WavFlowMedia.com
– Toledo Matters Trivia Prizes Provided by Actual Coffee ~~ www.actualcoffee.com
– Design by Jacob Parr ~~ jacobparr.design
* Royalty free music provided by bensound